To obtain a biometric passport, please go to the embassy or apply online by clicking here.
The application procedure:
1. Download a free application form from www.snedai.com or obtain one from the Embassy's Consular Service; complete the form, attach your passport photo (less than 6 months old) and sign it.
2. Pay the fees online at snedai.com and www.paiementpasseport-cotedivoire.com by credit card. These fees amount to 115 Euros (100 euros for the passport, 10 euros for the appointment booking and 5 euros for the online banking processing). NB: After payment, you will receive by email to the address you have indicated on your payment receipt. This receipt must be printed and attached to the file to be provided to the Embassy.
3. Make an appointment on rdvpasseport-ci.com. You will receive an email confirming your appointment. This email must be printed and attached to the file to be provided to the Embassy.
4. Go to the Embassy Consular Service with the payment receipt, application form, appointment receipt and other documents related to your application (see documents to be provided below) for enrolment.
The documents to be provided for enrolment at the Embassy are:
For a first request:
- The payment receipt;
- the application form for the document duly completed and signed;
- a national identity card or the original of the valid administrative identity certificate issued by the National Identification Office (ONI);
- a photocopy of the old non-biometric passport
These are documents that, as the case may be, are in addition to the common documents listed above.
- A Parental Authorisation signed and authenticated by the parent whose identity document is attached to the file (to be established at least one week before enrolment in order to avoid any inconvenience);
- a photocopy of the National Identity Card or the original of the Administrative Certificate of Identity of one of the parents issued by the National Identification Office (ONI) or a Police Station without delay;
- the original of the Certificate of Nationality for Ivorians of origin and born in Côte d'Ivoire or "White colour" for Ivorians of origin and born abroad or Ivorian by adoption or naturalisation;
- the original of the birth certificate without any time limit;
- for minors over 12 years of age, the original of the valid identity certificate.
NB: Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
* For married women:
- A copy of the identity certificate or a photocopy of the spouse's national identity card;
- a copy of the Ivorian marriage certificate or a copy of the British marriage certificate transcribed to the Embassy.
*For the foreign woman who married an Ivorian:
- A copy of the Ivorian or British marriage certificate transcribed to the Embassy;
- a photocopy of the spouse's national identity card or the spouse's administrative identity certificate.
*For naturalized people:
- The copy of the Naturalization Decree and the Official Gazette under presentation of the originals.
*For foreigners adopted by an Ivorian
- A photocopy of the adopter's Ivorian national identity card;
- the Big Adoption.
*For the Ivorian adopted by a foreigner
- The Big Adoption;
- a photocopy of the passport or a photocopy of the adopter's national identity card and the certificate of consent given by the father.
For a renewal:
- Photocopy of the old biometric passport;
- the payment receipt;
- the completed and signed document request form;
- a passport photo;
- a parental authorization legalized at the Embassy, for minors (to be established at least one week before enlistment).
At the end of the enrolment procedure, a receipt will be given to you by the consular officer. On the day of collection of your passport you must go personally to the Embassy with the enrolment receipt.
If you are unable to attend, give a certified power of attorney to the person designated to collect your document.
Submitting a file:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday,
- from 10:00 to 13:00.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday,
- from 2:00 to 4:00 p. m.
1. Users are requested to bring the originals and photocopies of the required documents.
2. The responsibility for errors contained in documents issued by the Embassy lies with the user. Therefore, he is strongly advised to read carefully the information provided at the time of enrolment or application in order to avoid any inconvenience.