Ordinary Visa Three (3) Months at the Embassy
Procedure and documents to be provided to the Embassy for the establishment of an ordinary visa.
A-The application procedure:
1. Obtain the form from the Embassy's consular service, complete it, stick your passport photo (less than 6 months old) and sign it.
2. Pay the visa fee of £50.00 online NB: After payment, you will receive by email at the address you have indicated, a payment certificate with a unique ID number (to be submitted in case of complaint). This certificate must be printed and attached to the file to be provided to the Embassy.
4. Go to the Embassy Consular Service with two (2) copies of the payment certificate, application form and other documents related to your ordinary visa application.
B-The documents to be provided in order to obtain the visa
1-The common documents
- The payment certificate;
- the completed document request form with the applicant's photo ID;
- the passport valid for at least 6 months and a photocopy of the first three (03) pages;
- the international certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever; - a reservation or flight ticket United Kingdom - Côte d'Ivoire
These are documents that are in addition to the common documents listed above, depending on the type of visa required.
* Parental authorisation for minor children
- a parental authorisation signed by both parents or the legal guardian in the case of a minor child travelling alone;
- a parental authorization signed by the parent not travelling with the minor child.
( In the event that the Parent issuing the authorization is in Côte d'Ivoire, the authorization must be legalised by the competent Ivorian Authorities.)
- A letter of invitation;
- a hotel reservation confirmation;
- a letter of assignment from the applicant's company.
*Family visa or private visit:
- A letter of invitation legalized in an Ivorian town hall.
- A confirmation of hotel reservation;
- a bank statement (proof of financial means for the stay up to 50,000 FCFA per day).
*Research or study visa:
- The certificate of registration or pre-registration in a university or public institution in Côte d'Ivoire;
- the last school certificate or school map and the last diplomas obtained;
- proof of accommodation (lease contract, certificate of accommodation in a university residence);
- proof of residence for the study period or a scholarship certificate indicating the amount awarded;
- a subscription to health insurance.
3-Official passport holders:
Holders of diplomatic or service passports are exempt from paying the visa fee and only submit the following documents:
- A note verbale;
- a visa application form document completed and signed by the person concerned;
- a passport photo (format 50mm x 7mm);
- a mission order.
NB: Notwithstanding the documents listed above, the Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents if necessary.
Upon receipt of the files, one of the two (2) payment receipts will be given to you by the consular officer with the day of collection of the passport.
Please present the payment receipt that was given to you on the day your passport was collected.
Submitting a file:
- Monday to Friday,
- from 10:00 to 13:00.
Withdrawal of the visa:
- 48 hours after the filing,
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday,
- from 14:00 to 16:00.
1. Users are requested to bring the originals and photocopies of the required documents.
2. The responsibility for errors contained in documents issued by the Embassy lies with the user. Therefore, he is strongly advised to read carefully the information provided at the time of enrolment or application in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Cost: £ 50.00
NB: For all types of visas processed in fast-track, an additional fee of £30.00 is required
START THE TRANSACTION OF YOUR ORDINARY VISA HERE: https://ciembassyepay.org