Procedure and documents to be provided to the Embassy for the establishment of a biometric visa.
The application procedure:
1. Download a free application form from the following website: snedai.com/visa or obtain one from the Embassy's consular service, complete it, attach your passport photo (less than 6 months old) and sign it.
2. Pay the visa fee of 58 Euros online at snedai.com. NB: After payment, you will receive by email at the address you have indicated, a payment certificate containing a unique identifier number (to be submitted in case of complaint) of your appointment code; this certificate must be printed and attached to the file to be provided to the Embassy.
3. With the appointment booking code, make an appointment on the website rdvvisas-ci.com. You will receive an email confirming your appointment. This email must be printed and attached to the file to be provided to the Embassy.
4. Go to the Embassy Consular Service in person with the payment certificate, appointment certificate, application form and other documents related to your application for enrolment.
The documents to be provided for enrolment:
- The payment certificate;
- the certificate of appointment booking;
- the completed document request form with the applicant's photo ID;
- the passport valid for at least 6 months and a photocopy of the first three (03) pages;
- the international certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever;
- a parental authorization signed by both parents or the legal guardian in the case of a minor child travelling alone;
- a parental authorization signed by the non-accompanying parent of the minor child.
These are documents that are in addition to the common documents listed above, depending on the type of visa required.
- A letter of invitation;
- a hotel reservation confirmation;
- a letter of assignment from the applicant's company.
*Family visa or private visit:
- A letter of invitation legalised in an Ivorian town hall.
- A confirmation of hotel reservation;
- a bank statement (proof of financial means for the stay up to 50,000 FCFA per day).
*Research or study visa:
- The certificate of registration or pre-registration in a university or public institution in Côte d'Ivoire;
- the last school certificate or school map and the last diplomas obtained;
- proof of accommodation (lease contract, certificate of accommodation in a university residence);
- proof of residence for the study period or a scholarship certificate indicating the amount awarded;
- a subscription to health insurance.
Go to www.snedai.com because the Embassy does not enroll applicants.
Special case of holders of official passports:
Holders of diplomatic or service passports are exempt from paying the visa fee and provide only the following documents:
- A note verbale;
- a visa application form document completed and signed by the person concerned;
- a passport photo (format 50mm x 7mm);
- a mission order.
NB: Notwithstanding the documents listed above, the Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents if necessary.
At the end of the enrolment procedure, a receipt will be given to you by the consular officer. It is indicated on this document on the day the passport is collected. On the day of collection of your passport, present the enrolment receipt to the Embassy's Consular Service.
Submitting a file:
- Monday to Friday,
- from 10:00 to 13:00.
Withdrawal of the visa:
- 48 hours from the date of enrolment,
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday,
- from 14:00 to 16:00.
1. Users are requested to bring the originals and photocopies of the required documents.
2. The responsibility for errors contained in documents issued by the Embassy lies with the user. Therefore, he is strongly advised to read carefully the information provided at the time of enrolment or application in order to avoid any inconvenience.